Sunday, March 27, 2011

Closet Cleaning Etsy Sale

I cleaned out my spring clothes this morning and decided to try listing a few things on Etsy.  I'm not sure if this is going to be a one-time thing or if I'm going to actively have listings, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

You can go to the listing by clicking on the description.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 1950's Silk Floral Watercolor Blouse                              Vintage 1960's Brown Eyelet Wiggle Dress
                                                                                            
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vintage Lanz Pink and Black Cotton Dress                                   Vintage 1970's Rayon Floral Romper

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Vintage 1940's Rayon Floral Dress                                                  Vintage 1940's Watercolor Dress

3 comments:

  1. You post reminded me that I need to start organizing my closet! I started using the slimline hangers a while back because I had space issues in my tiny closet but still love them for my new and bigger closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Thanks for the tips! A clean closet makes me feel starting a new again...^_^ Horray!

    ReplyDelete

Followers