Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Inspiration

It's really hard for me to get excited about Fall.  The changing colors of the leaves aren't beautiful to me....they're dead.  I like fresh green leaves, sunshine on my shoulders, and cotton sundresses.  "Crisp" air is downright cold to me, I prefer bare arms to sleeves, and I'm on a never ending search for the perfect brown boots that don't exist.  All that, and it's only going to get worse.  So needless to say, I'm in a little bit of a funk.

Then I saw these:

Photobucket
Which I am pretty sure are the most amazing shoes that have ever existed in life. I love them so much that I am actually considering (just a tiny bit) splurging on them even though they are $890. I know that sounds insane, but I am so frugal with every other aspect of my life that I have somehow convinced myself that I deserve them.

The shoes led me to the rest of the Miu Miu Fall 2011 collection, which is equally amazing. I could get excited about fall if these were in my closet.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So my focus for this upcoming Fall/Winter is going to be 40's with Miuccia Prada in mind.  Hopefully I can make it through until Spring.

Sigh.....

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these dresses. They are very 'trans-seasonal'. If you don't like autumn, call them spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those shoes are AMAZING! I would totally be cool with you purchasing those for yourself... even if they do cost more than a months food budget - who needs food right? Thanks also for sharing the pictures of the rest of the collection. Those dresses are beautiful and I love the '40's inspired look. Sam xox

    ReplyDelete

Followers